by Bob Ditter
Wednesday, February 13 – 1:00 pm Eastern
The level of anxiety in campers and staff in the United States continues to be at epidemic proportions. More and more camp directors have reported having staff members who have had to leave camp early because of anxiety they felt they couldn’t manage. In this highly insightful and practical webinar, Bob will present all new material on the wave of anxiety plaguing our young people—anxiety that is impacting their ability to be at camp—what you can do about it.
In this Webinar, you will learn the following:
- Four critical contributors to high stress and anxiety among young people today
- The failures of many interventions among young people with anxiety
- A critical and practical approach to anxiety in youngsters
- Specific practices for managing one’s own anxiety
- Strategies and exercises to use with staff to help them manage their stress and anxiety
- A tool for helping staff think about how they cope with stress at camp
Registration is now open! To register, click here
A webinar presentation hosted by
Markel Specialty Insurance Company.