Diabetes Industry Partners are uniquely important to DECA's mission. Called "IPAC Partners" (Industry Partners Advisory Council), IPAC Partners work to advance diabetes education camping programs worldwide, help provide vital resources and education to DECA’s 300+ camping programs and the children they serve, and act as Advisors to DECA and the diabetes camping community.
|Download 2013 Industry Partners Advisory Council (IPAC) brochure here.|
IPAC Partnership Benefits
- Access to DECA’s International Diabetes Camp database
- Website presence, with banner visibility, hyperlinks and press posts
- DECA newsletter posts
- Exhibition space at DECA’s events and conferences
- Access to camp surveys and data
- Membership on the Industry Partners Advisory Council, giving your company a voice to positively impact your relationship with camps worldwide
Our IPAC Partners help all of our camps to enhance the lives of children with diabetes forever. We are deeply appreciative of their support, guidance and volunteerism.
2013 Industry Partners Advisory Council
The Summit Club
Nova Diabetes Care
For more information, please contact: Terry Ackley, Executive Director